Shelase - Vaginal Rejuvenation
To whom is indicated SHELASE - VAGINAL REJUVENATION
Births and menopauses are the factors that influence the appearance and health of the intimate area, but also the self-confidence and sexual life, a very important chapter for couples!
SHELASE, the intravaginal treatment is for women who suffer of:
- Vaginal laxity (relaxed vagina)
- Urinary incontinence (menopausal or postpartum)
- Vaginal atrophy (dry vagina or vulvar/vaginal irritation)
- Loss of sexual pleasure (intercourse pain)
SHELASE - VAGINAL REJUVENATION treatment is revolutionary, fast, safe, well tolerated, generally painless, without adverse effects, requires minimal organization, requires no recovery period, in other words it does not affect everyday life. But most importantly - it is EFFICIENT.
SHELASE vulvar treatment has the following main indications:
- Vulvar atrophy/rejuvenation
- Vulva and perianal zone bleaching/depigmentation
- Scars and stretch marks elimination
- Reconstruction of malformed/deformed parts
Main benefits of SHELASE treatment - VAGINAL REJUVENATION
- Tightens and tonifies the vagina by increasing the thickness and elasticity of the vaginal walls
- Significantly eliminates the symptoms of urinary incontinence
- Improves bladder function
- Stimulates natural lubrication
- Improves sexual experience
- Improves orgasm and sexual function
- Reduces or eliminates itching, irritation and pain
- Reduces or eliminates the sexual intercorse pain
- It makes vagina tighter
- Better sexual activity
- Stronger orgasms, stronger penetration
- Greater natural lubrication
- Increase Self-Confidence
How SHELASE - VAGINAL REJUVENANCE works:
Laser treatment works on the basis of pulsed laser energy that penetrates into the collagen layer of the vaginal mucosa, which is initially warmed and tight, causing secondary regeneration and straining the vagina.
This toning occurs at the vagina, G point, clitoris, urethra and bladder zones. The procedure does not cause destruction in the surrounding tissues, so it is considered a very safe treatment.
At the vagina level, the laser stimulates important layers of vaginal tissue - mucous and submucosa. These layers contains cells that ensures the elasticity, lubrication and vaginal flexibility. The vagina widens when the collagen fibers are stretched and are not replaced with new ones.
The laser acts strictly on these cells without destroying the surrounding tissue due to well-defined wavelengths. It stimulates the cells in these layers, which will begin a regeneration process, known as NEOCOLAGENESE.
This treatment is targeted, efficient and has a revitalizing effect for vagina. It is a good rejuvenation for the cells.
As a resul, this procedure remodels the vaginal mucosa completely, in order to obtain a robust and rejuvenated vaginal tissue.
Treatment Protocol - SHELASE - VAGINAL REJUVENATION:
- 2-5 procedures are required every 4 weeks
- Then for maintenance, onece-twice a year
- Ultrasound examination
- Vaginal secretion test (vaginal smear)
- Pap test
- Vaginal PH-test
Post-Treatment Protocol - SHELASE - VAGINAL REJUVENATION
- Common intimate hygiene
- For next 3-4 days, sexual intercourse is not recommended