Q Switch Nd: YAG Laser
Q- Switched ND: YAG Laser is effective in treating pigment lesions such as melasma, freckles, age spots, and lentigines. This laser device generates laser beam with high volume output in a short pulse of 6nm, applying energy selectively to pigments within skin, ensuring satisfying treatment results.
- Age Spot
- Nevus of Ota
- Laser Peeling
- Laser Toning
Effects of Neo Laser peeling
- Elimination of Keratin from skin surface
- Pore Size Reduction
- Fine Wrinkle Clearance
- Skin Tightening
- Results of Neo Laser Peeling can be seen after three to five treatments over two to four week period, depending on symptoms, and results of single procedure lasts over eight months. Results can be more satisfying when treated in accordance with crystal and/or chemical peeling.
What is Q- Switched Nd: YAG Laser Toning?
Q-Switched Nd: YAG laser toning is the newest treatment of hard benign pigment lesion and acne. By applying higher energy in larger areas in shorter period of time compare to previous treatment methods. Laser Toning eliminates unwanted pigments without damaging skin cells. Q-Switched Nd YAG Laser toning allows safe and effective treatments of pigment lesion without possibility of reoccurrence or side effects
Application of Q-Switched Nd : YAG Laser
- Nevus of Ota
- Fine Wrinkles
Advantages of Q-Switched Laser Toning
- Effective for hard melasma
- Visible results after 3 to 5 sessions
- Short procedure duration (Approx 5 Mins)
- No side effects
- Washing and Makeup immediately after treatment
- Combination with Soft Peeling and Whitening Results in maximum effect
Post Treatment Cautions:
- Avoid exposure to water immediately following laser treatment. Incase of face wash, tap water gently on face.
- Apply the provided cream until the wound is completely healed.
- Apply sun cream to protect treated skin from UV.
- Gentle make-up application is acceptable following the treatment.
- Scabs that form in the treated areas naturally fall out after one or two weeks. Do not manually remove scabs. Avoid swimming , Sweating and make-up when scabs are visible on skin
- If the treated area is infected, itchy, or oozes, stop the application of cream and contact hospital immediately.