Skin Care for Bridal Makeover
It is recommended you start your skincare as early as possible- preferably a year prior to the big day. Even if you have only a few months left, here are some skincare methods you can adhere to for a bridal makeover.
- Massage your skin for improved blood circulation : Massaging your skin often will extract dirt out of the pores and make your skin appear healthy by increasing blood circulation.
- Eat nutritious food and stay hydrated : Eat lots of carrots, beans, spinach, tomatoes, peas, apricots, berries, lentils, nuts, and fatty fish (like Mackerel and Salmon). These are rich in antioxidants and nourish your skin. You must also drink lots of water and snack on cucumbers and watermelon.
- Get smoother skin with chemical peels : Chemical peels enhance your appearance of the skin and offer a refined complexion. It also improves the skin’s texture and tone whilst clearing the sunspots and acne scars. If you have very deep scars, then you can go for chemical peels after consulting with your dermatologist.
- Flush out the impurities by exercising : Regular exercise improves blood circulation and prevents the breakdown of collagen. It also flushes out dirt and pollutants from the skin’s outermost layer.
- Reduce the appearance of scars with microdermabrasion : Microdermabrasion removes the outer layer of the skin by manual exfoliation. This facial process decreases the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and acne scars. It also reduces pore size, stretch marks, and skin pigmentation.
If you are a soon-to-be-bride, then these are some of the best ways of bridal makeover to achieve flawless skin on your big day.