Chemical Peels:Say Hello to a New You
You can now bid goodbye to these through chemical peels.
What is a Chemical Peel?
In this treatment, a mild chemical is applied to the skin. This causes the skin to slightly blister, and ultimately results in the skin peeling off to reveal a new layer of skin underneath. The new skin is better and feels nicer than the old skin.
This treatment is quick and proves fairly fast results, making it a really good alternative to other treatments that require several sittings.
What Conditions Can Be Treated Using Chemical Peels:
- Reduces wrinkles and treats the appearance of fine lines.
- Helps in controlling or preventing sudden acne breakouts.
- Minimises sun damage
- Plays an important role in reducing the appearance of scars on the skin.
- Improves the overall look and feel of the skin.
- Reduces the occurrence or incidence of dark spots (melasma) and other pigmentation conditions that may be caused as a result of hormonal imbalance.
Say hello to Chemical Peels and Good Skin! Your dermatologist can help you decide if this treatment option is the most suitable one for you and your skin!