Treat hyper pigmentation with Facial chemical peels
A facial chemical peel is used as an exfoliate that removes unwanted skin cells, tan and pigments from the skin using chemicals. Chemical peels reduce wrinkles, scars, acne, improve fine lining, treats hyper pigmentation and uneven skin color.
Chemical peels can be used on the face, neck, and hands. A chemical solution is applied to the skin, which causes skin blister resulting in peeling off. After the peel-off new skin formed is smoother & softer with fewer wrinkles, scars compared to the earlier layer of skin.
Chemical Peels address –
- Sunspots & Age spots
- Wrinkles & Freckles
- Dull complexions & Dark patches
- Fine lines under eyes
- Different types of acne
- Open pores
After the Chemical Peels treatment –
- Clear and spot-free skin
- Smooth, scare-free even-toned skin
- Fewer wrinkles & brighter new skin
Precautions and after care–
- Sensitivity to the sunlight for the first few days
- Use Sunscreen with SPF 30 or above
- Redness, swelling, and flaking of the skin for 3- 7 days
- Antiviral medication as per prescription for 10- 15 days
- Avoid traveling in sunlight between 10 AM to 2 PM
- Apply cream or lotion as per the prescription until the skin heals
The precaution measures vary based on the type of chemical peels used. The chemical solutions used during the procedure are designed to suit the skin type and skin problems faced by the patient.